You Could Get Exposure to These Top Coaches at Squash Camp This Summer
If you’re looking for a fun and intensive experience to improve your squash game this summer, then you don’t have to look any further than the International Squash Academy. We pride ourselves on providing a positive environment for players to improve while getting personalized attention and the instruction from some of the best coaches in the country.
Our camper-to-coach ratios are as low as 4-to-1, which enable our coaches to truly listen to the specific needs of every camper they meet.
Honestly, the competition doesn’t even come close to sniffing what we’ve got going on at the International Squash Academy. That personal approach allows us to provide focused squash training that can’t be found at any other camp.
After just spending a week with us, ISA camp attendees will see amazing results in how their game as improved.
ISA camps are the best squash camps in the country because of our incredible coaching staff. Here are some of the squash coaches who were represented on our staff last year:
- Paul Assaiante, Trinity College Head Squash Coach
- Vikram Malhotra, Trinity College Assistant Squash Coach
- Chris Abplanalp, St. Lawrence University Head Squash Coach
- Amir Waghi, Men’s and Women’s Squash Coach at Georgetown
- Chris Binnie, Former Trinity Squash Player
- Manek Mathur, Former Trinity Squash Player
- Wendy Bartlett, Head Women’s Squash Coach at Trinity College
- Jamie King, Head Squash Coach at Hamilton College
- Wendy Berry, Head Women’s Squash Coach at Wellesley College
- Jane Parker, Head Women’s Squash Coach at Vassar College
- Tim Riskie, Head Men’s Squash Coach at Hobart College
- Ted Childs, Head Squash Coach at Connecticut College
In addition to having some of the sport’s best from around the country join us at an ISA camp in the summer, they’ve proven to be dedicated toward developing all squash players they deal with both on and off the court.
They’ve displayed this willingness by becoming Double-Goal Certified through the Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA). The PCA’s charge is to develop “Better Athletes, Better People” by providing athletes with a positive and character-building experience.
Our camps are designed to meet the needs of boys and girls between the ages of 10 and 18. The best part? Your skill level isn’t important to us – whether you’re just starting out or are a top high school player, our dedication to personalization will allow for customized squash training to get better on the court.
Are you ready to find a camp close to you and sign up to attend one this summer? Well, you should be! To make the whole process easier, we’ve streamlined it by breaking it down into six simple steps in this blog post.
If you want to take your squash game to the next level and get instruction from some of the game’s greatest minds, then it’s pretty clear that you need to join us at the International Squash Academy to make it happen.
Interested in joining the International Squash Academy this summer? Click here to find a camp near you and receive more information.